On this page you will be able to:
Get the scoop on how the custom order process works
Understand the requirements for how custom orders work
Find rough guides on pricing for different styles and sizes
Start the process by flling out a custom order request form!
Layered Wall Hanging
The thing I love most about doing these custom orders is working with you to bring your vision to life and create your perfect piece! All the photos I have above are just suggestions of
what can be done and give you an idea of my style of art. I am pretty flexible on what custom pieces
I can do but here are some requirements for a custom order...
- Custom orders that are based off my previous work are preferred (with modifications to color/design/size). However, you are always welcome to send inspiration photos based off other works that resonate with you - I won't re-create other artists work, but I can take inspiration from that and incorporate the desired elements toward something unique to you!
- If you would like an exact piece from a different artist to be replicated, I will do my best to help you find the original artist and refer you to them
- After we have the design laid out I will get to work on sketching your piece! For Mala's, I will send over a picture of any beads that will be special ordered and also of the planned design on my bead board for you so you can get a better idea of what your finished necklace will look look like before get to stringing it.
- For any of my custom pieces, I allow up to 3 revisions for the planning part so we can get the final design nailed down. When I have the piece finished, I allow 2 more revisions if you want any other adjustments before shipping. If you'd like the final piece to be a surprise that is also good by me! Please just let me know when submitting your form or via email.
- Here is how the process works:
1. Submit the form below, outlining the details of what you are looking for.
2. Next, I will contact you via email to ask for clarification as needed and answer any questions you have. I will also give you a time frame on when I can get your piece done, and will provide a more specific quote.
3. If you approve the estimate and quote, I will get to sketching some ideas for your piece, and we will work together on making revisions until you are 100% happy and approve the final design.
4. Once the design is set, I will send over an invoice for the deposit. Once that has been paid, I will get to work on your piece!
5. If you would like, I can send you upates on your peice as I go or can leave it as a total surprise! Once I get it finished, I will send over a quick photo for approval and if there are no changes you'd like me to make, I will send over an invoice for final payment. When the final payment is submitted, I will ship your peice and send over tracking!
Please keep in mind that pricing varies based on the size, materials, and intricacy of the peice as well as any materials I will need to special order. If there is a specific budget you have for the piece, please let me know in the submission form as I will take all that into consideration as I design your peice. Below is a rough estimate of my pricing scale.
Mala Necklaces: $150-225
XS (1ft across)$90-150
Small ( ~ 2ft across) $150-200
Medium ( ~ 3ft across) $200-300
Large ( ~4ft across) $300-400
XL ( ~ 5ft across) $400-500
XXL (~ 6ft across) $600+